Philippine Peso Coins and Banknotes

Philippine Coins and Banknotes

Links

If you wish to exchange links, just leave a comment below. ;)

Nuismatic Links
Don's World Coin Gallery
Numismaster
Coin Community Forums
Treskeidecamania

Other Links
Ryed
A Simple Life
Philippine Stamps, Numismatics
PinoyMoneyTalk.com
Sinjin's House
A Daily Dose of Cebu
UPVisayas.net Forums
Guardian Angel Acosta
Jaypee Online
Byahilo.com
Explore Iloilo.com
Cebu Heritage Blog
Traveler's Road
PinoyBlogosphere

Everything Boracay - your local guide to Boracay
Pueblo Philippines - promoting the Philippine's towns and cities
Ambot-ah - webstream of a travel blogger, nurse, and photographer
Every Peso Counts

8 comments:

Scott Tappa said...

Cool blog. May I recommend another site that has a wealth of paper money and coin information: NumisMaster, www.numismaster.com. We just released paper money pricing on the site, and have lots of paper money news and commentary.

Scott Tappa
scott.tappa@fwpubs.com

CDVL said...

Happy New Year!
I'll be seeing you around the forums and the blogs hehehe
you've got a great site! I'm checking and rechecking my want-list versus your galleries hehehe
i'll add you up on my blogroll =)

treskeidecamania said...

hi,
i keep searching for bloggers dealing on philippine numismatic and philately. thanks and i found you. hope these could be a great start to form a roll of philippine numismatic. kindly visit and link my site:treskeidecamania.blogspot.com. I have so much more to post and update my numismatic collections. for now, most of my post confined on philippine philately. many thanks friend

Anonymous said...

Just thought if your interested in WWII Guerilla Notes PNB's and Commonwealths from the Time period drop by;

http://currencycollectorscorner.ecrater.com/

bugtong na may sagot said...

nice blog.. you can comment to my blog its a dofollow blog. so that you can recieve more link

Every Peso Counts said...

I used to collect old currencies but just lost my collection. I love your blog and will probably be visiting often.

Please add me to your blogroll. You link has already been added to mine, just check the sidebar. :)

www.everypesocounts.com

GbSb said...

Nice Blog about Philippine Money. I will used this as reference to my research.

iraq currency said...

nice article..really appreciate your work..